Zoutpan Guest Farm Conference Venue in Albertinia, Western Cape
Zoutpan Guest Farm | About | Facilities | Directions
Zoutpan Guest Farm
Conference Venues South Africa
10km east of Albertinia on the N2
At Zoutpan Struishuis Guest Farm and Centre for Well-being and Self-development, you will experience the true rural culture with its hearty, relaxing farm atmosphere, invigorating fresh country air, wide-open spaces, and a unique approach to de-stressing and teambuilding.
- Charming stylishly decorated High Ceiling Thatched Cape Dutch buildings
- Sparkling clear rock swimming pool
- Outdoor entertainment area with barbecue facilities.
- One luxury self-catering unit
- Two luxury loft units, each with its own balcony and spectacular views
- Two two-bedroomed units (sleeping four per unit) and two one-bedroomed units (sleeping two per unit), each with their own bathroom, kitchenette, private entrance and patio.
- All kitchenettes contain kettle, microwave and toaster and are equipped with a coffee station with rusks.
- A relaxing communal lounge and reading area
- A conference facility for groups of up to twenty people
- Fax facilities
- The option of self-catering or being spoilt with honest hospitality and delectable food - where you can expect anything from light to true traditional South African cuisine , made from the superb fresh produce of the district
- Safe parking
- A shuttle service to and from George Airport (by arrangement).
- Car hire (by arrangement)
- We have a massage room and Indian head and body massages can be organised for you (by prior arrangement) by well qualified and certified practitioners.
- A fully equiped bar is available