ATKV Buffelspoort Conference Venue in Hartbeespoort, North West Province
ATKV Buffelspoort | About | Accommodation
Conference Venues South Africa
North West Province
Break away to ATKV Buffelspoort Conference Venue, a tranquil oasis in the Magaliesberg. This is the ideal venue for an open-minded conference.
Here is everything, from the latest professional equipment to a variety of recreational facilities, all you need for a break-away conference.
ATKV Buffelspoort boasts five spacious and well equipped venues to accommodate groups of up to 800 persons, meals and accommodation included. The conference venues have a 3-star grading of the SA Tourism Grading Council and are regraded annually.
General information concerning the conference facilities
- All the units are withing walking distance of the conference venues, but there is a parking area 50 m from the facilities. At the Buffel Hall the parking area is next to the hall.
- All venues are wheelchair-friendly.
- All venues and halls have air-conditioning for heating and cooling.
- The resort has 24 hour security.
- Venues are available only from the day on which the conference begins.
- Refreshments areas at the lapas in most cases.
- Venues are allocated to groups by die conference staff. A specific venue, if available, may be allocated to a group on request.
- The conference facilities are manned from 08:00 to 16:00 (midweek).
|Name of venue
||Number of persons
|Breakaways x 2
All four of the conference venues have the following standard equipment at no extra costs:
- DVD player
- Video machine
- White board with pens
- Flip chart
- Aqua water container
- Air-conditioning (warm/cool)
- Files with writing paper and a pen
- Water and sweets
The following equipment may be reserved at a cost and if available:
- Data projector x 2
- Standard sound system with cordless microphone
- Body microphone
- Telephone jack for Internet
- Interactive board
- Fax machine
- Photocopying machine