You are here: Home > Search Venues > Gauteng > Pretoria > Constantia Park > Constantia Manor
Constantia Manor Conference Venue in Constantia Park, Pretoria
Constantia Manor | About | Facilities | Directions
Conference Venues South Africa
521 General Louis Botha Drive
CONSTANTIA MANOR is well situated with easy access from highways and main roads, airport routes; in the business hub of the Capital, Pretoria East.
• Conference room is private and on 1st floor.
• White boards and flip charts in the room.
• Air conditioning in the room.
• Option 1: Full day includes tea/coffee and muffins/scones at arrival, midmorning tea break with biscuits, light lunch (lasagne, rolls and salad or pasta with rolls and salad, quiche and salad and many more, own suggestions welcome), afternoon tea/coffee break with cakes/tartlets.
• Option 2: Half day with lunch includes tea/coffee and muffins/scones at arrival, 1 tea/coffee break with biscuits, light lunch.
• Option 3: Half day no lunch: includes tea/coffee and muffins/scones at arrival, 1 tea/coffee break with biscuits.
• 24h security, ample parking on the premises.
• Overhead- or other equipment can be hired or you can bring your own – ask for a quote.
• Venue hire applicable for large groups.
• Cash bar for our guests, dietary requests and special meals also available.
We gladly assist in as many requests that you may have. Weekday specials available and for group bookings/conference attendants we have special packages.