The 3rd Concentrated Thermal Power Conference will be held on the 8th and 9th of April 2014 at the Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel in Cape Town. Reduce CSP costs & risk through international experience and investor understanding to confirm your competitiveness. The CSP Today South Africa 2014 Conference has grown to become the central meeting place where international and local experts help you overcome significant technological and business challenges. At the event, key decision-makers from across the entire CSP group will gather to get a part of the 3,300 MW booming market.
Businesses will return from the conference equipped to:
- Lower LCOE with international expertise and R&D developments to develop competitiveness against other technologies
- Guarantee your project gets funded by overcoming the risks associated with CSP and understanding the investor’s criteria.
- Meet rising local content requirements and oppose higher costs through streamlined supply chain management and project procurement techniques
- Hear the roadmap for the CSP in Southern Africa through top-level official data to help plan your growth strategy
- Increase your functional capacity and value to meet South Africa’s peak energy demand with the latest advances in storage
- Get the latest updates and the progress made on Phase 1, 2 and 3 projects and see how they’ve overcome significant challenges and impact economic and business confidence
- Get practical advice on how CSP technologies can economically provide a variety of thermal applications
- Get more information about alternative thermal storage solutions that will drive costs down and improve the reliability of CSP compared to other renewables
- Understand the economic and social benefits of current CSP projects in and meet local content, BEE objectives and employment that are essential to gain tenders in subsequent rounds
- More than 20 hours of networking to meet top level executives across the CSP value chain.
- Extended Q&A sessions and exclusive industry panels – More discussion and more panels will let you raise questions and make your views with more interactivity than ever before
- Meet with some of the most exciting CSP companies to see the latest products making waves in the industry.
- Exclusive online networking platform to gain early access to the online networking platform and fill your forum diary before you even arrive.
- Maximum exposure: Secure publicity on the website and at the conference in the event marketing material, to over 38,000 solar contacts
- Unrivalled branding options: Your company details and logo will display on the event website for over 18 weeks, and als on all promotional material, maximizing your visibility in the in the CSP community
Meet with BrightSource, Investec and ACS Cobra to develop relationships with potential customers in two networking packed days! The forum guarantees that you will meet the right people whom you can network, share ideas and potentially do business with.
Position your company at the forefront of the largest CSP event in Southern Africa. Top level management from across the whole CSP value chain will be there.
Communicate your solution: Get on stage to display your product and get heard by decision makers
Image Source: NAVFAC