Blue Lagoon Hotel & Conference
Centre Conference Venues South Africa
- Tea, coffee and fruit juice on arrival
- Tea / coffee / fruit juice and confectioneries mid morning
- Light Lunch (included in conference package rate quoted above, copy of menu attached) served in the Highlander Restaurant which overlooks the Nahoon river (not private venue)
- Tea / coffee / fruit juice and biscuits in the afternoon
- The venue hire fee and standard equipment which includes a TV, video machine, overhead projector, screen, flipchart, whiteboard, pens.
- Note pad and pen provided on first day of conference included in conference
- Name cards for delegates (optional) included in conference package.
- Conference tables provided with water, cordial and mints,
Excludes beverages with meals, telephone calls, photostating and any other service not mentioned above.
Equipment not part of the conference package rate can be arranged at an additional fee. Please advise should you want us to arrange the above equipment on your behalf. We can offer the following seating arrangements depending on the conference venue booked: