The event is dedicated to corporates and entrepreneurs who are seeking funding to introduce clean technology services and solutions. Held over two days, the conference incorporates investor presentations and project / business funding proposals and the latest insights into growth, development and financing within the cleantech sector.
Principals and technology pioneers who would present their business opportunities at this event would enjoy access to numerous international and local investors, stratified according to their local and sector investment and interest criteria. Investors would include private equity, venture capital, project and corporate finance outfits and others dedicated to the clean tech sector. Investors would include European and US funding agencies, technology specific investment funds and leading companies who seek a strategic acquisitions and business.
Viridis Africa presents a perfect opportunity to meet up with potential business contacts to identify new partners, investors, deals and business opportunities in the fields of clean tech, renewables and sustainability.
Entrepreneurs and corporates are invited to submit a business case for investing in the field of
* energy generation, including wind, solar, hydro, biofuels, geothermal, clean coal technologies, coal bed methane, etc.
* energy storage, presenters are invited to showcase the latest technology in fuel cells, advanced batteries and hybrid systems.
* infrastructure management and transmission technologies
* energy efficiencies, including building efficiency, smart grids and waste heat recovery.
Water & waste water
Projects seeking funding for the following are also invited:
* water treatment infrastructure,
* water conservation,
* waste water treatment, and
Waste recycling and management, waste treatment (plastics and organic matter ).
Who should attend
* Entrepreneurs looking for funding to grow their business
* Corporates looking for new emerging technologies
* Institutional investors looking for long term assets
* Venture capitalists and private equity investors looking for clean tech investment opportunities
* Renewable energy consultants
* Cogeneration project managers
* Professional service providers
* Project developers seeking new initiatives
* Innovators with new technologies
Image Source: USFWS Mountain Prairie